Mark Olson, owner and designer of GardenCrafters has degrees in Horticulture and Design. He has traveled extensively throughout North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Our goal is to create a garden experience that is an extension of the client’s home, one that compliments their lifestyle. Mark has been creating and designing since 1988 and has become an expert in every aspect of design and installation.
- Creative decks, patios, shade structures, arbors and walls to make your garden a private oasis.
- Outdoor kitchen and fireplace specialists to make your evening meals or entertaining inviting.
- State-of-the art lighting systems. Well-placed lighting is a wonderful accent for any garden.
- Water features. Waterfalls, fountains, pools and ponds create a a tranquil environment
- Exceptional planting design. The design and placement of plant material is everything.
- Horticultural expertise. Knowing a wide variety of plants for the right location in conjunction with local climate zones is crucial. See our articles on local landscape and horticulture here.
Mark has written several articles for various horticulture/landscaping publications. Here are a few: